Holders of Passports
1. Submit\r\nan ONLINE application.
2. Must\r\nsubmit original passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel and past the date of your expected departure from\r\nUganda;
3. A Money Order of the correct visa fees (Single Entry = $50;\r\nMultiple entry = $100; East Africa Tourist Visa = $100);
4. A letter\r\nof invitation/introduction, if traveling on business;
5. An\r\ninternational inoculation certificate against yellow fever must be presented at the point of entry into Uganda;
6. Enclose a prepaid, self-addressed UPS, FEDEX, DHL, USPS Priority or Express return envelope. Regular envelopes are not accepted.
Holders of Travel Documents
Holders of travel documents (non-passports) issued by the U.S.\r\nImmigration Department to refugees are required to submit the following in\r\naddition to the above requirements:
1. An\r\ninvitation letter from the host legally residing in Uganda.
2. The host must obtain a letter from the local authorities (such as Local Council I Chairman) confirming that he/she resides in that locality.
3. A copy of\r\na Photo ID of the host in Uganda, such as a driver's license, national ID card,\r\npassport, etc.
4. A copy of\r\nthe travel itinerary or airplane ticket clearly showing Uganda as the\r\ndestination.
Applicants in urgent need of the visa are charged a "expedited fee" of $30 per application. These are usually processed within 1-2 business days. Walk-ins and appointments fall under this category.